Heralded by the Smithsonian as "a palace of Art Deco at its most exuberant", Building A is the cornerstone and most recognizable part of Patriot Yards. The six-story, 550,000 square foot building was designed to incorporate maximum utility in uses serving as Hechts' Mid-Atlantic Distribution Center until 2007. The Art Deco styled structure is well known in the District of Columbia due to the +/- 120,000 cars that pass it each day.
- Six Stories, 550,000 Sq. Ft.
- Floor Plates from 75k-100k Sq. Ft.
- 13-14' ceiling heights
- Brand new HVAC and electrical systems
- Ample Surface Parking
- Climate Controlled
- Metro Shuttle service
- 24/7 Access, On-Site Security
- Listed on National Register of Historic Places
- Federal & City Agencies
- Long-Term Storage
- Back Office/Operations Center
- Archive/Document Storage